Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spring Summer 2010 Catwalks Go to the Beach!

Prada : Took inspiration from beach photos. New look at photo prints!
Ashish: Wow - perfect for sunset cocktails. Bring the Bling with sequin!
Ashish: New take on Hawaiian.
Issa: Tocan Birds & Tropical Flowers
Topshop Unique: "We're going to need a bigger boat...!" Jaws
Band of Outsiders: Catwalk was an actual sand beach!
Bluemarine: So Summer beach holidays!

Note: The photos do not belong to myself (except the ones I took.) All photos are only used for commenting reasons and no photos are used for commercial reasons.

1 comment:

  1. Wooooh! Summer clothes! I love them, especially the pink one. Well right now, I'm looking for some fashionable clothes on the internet that I'm gonna wear on my friend's birthday bash at the Panama Beach. I'm so excited! And I can't wait until I find the perfect outfit for that occasion!

    ReplyDelete